- High Resolution 15" LCD (BT09+ 19") Flat Panel Display
- State-of-the-art user interface with hi-res 10.4" LCD touch panel
- Advanced 4D
- Advanced VCI (Volume Contrast Imaging)
- Automatic Tissue Optimization (AO)
- Coded Harmonic Imaging with Pulse Inversion Technology- Coded Excitation (CE)
- Tissue Doppler
- SRI II (Speckle reduction imaging)
- CrossXBeamCRI (Compound Resolution Imaging)
- Virtual Convex
- DICOM 3.0
- PW Doppler
- Color Flow Mode
- Power Doppler Imaging PDI
Sono Software on BT09+
Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency (SonoNT) brings automation to NT measurement helping to reduce inter-and-intra observer variability that comes with manual measurements. SonoNT can help clincians achieve reliable
reproducible results to support their clinical decision-making.
SonoRender Start is an auto-optimization tool that helps you achieve faster access to surface structure rendering while you are performing 3D examinations.
Sonography-based Automated Volume Count follicle (SonoAVCTM follicle) is an innovative software program designed to automatically calculate the number and volume of hypoechoic structures from a 3D ovarian volume.
Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Display heart (SonoVCADTM heart) is an innovative tool that assists in generating standard views including the Aortic Arch algorithm of a fetal heart from a four-chamber view and complies with the recommended standard examination of the fetal heart.
SonoAVCgeneral helps you visualize and measure hypoechoic structures
- Small Parts